New Bible!

I've been needing a new bible, and keeping an eye out in my local op shops for one. I found one last week for the bargain price of one dollar!!! The only problem was, its last owner had gotten a bit excited with the coloured pens and the stickers on it, so I needed to tidy it up a bit.

I had some fabric that I had bought to try make a bag, and practice quilting stuff on, so I decided to use that.

I'm really pleased with the way it turned out! I'm happy I used the colour green. I think its appropriate, as it symbolises our new life in Christ, and growing as a Christian.
I still need to tidy up the back and front page where the book attaches to the cover. You can see how at the moment its held on by sellotape. I'm going to find some glue that attaches to fabric and use that, and also get some dark green paper and stick that over the back and front pages.

0 comments: