Little Tait

Little Tait's Preemie Fund

I heard about this from Jasmine at Joyfully Home. Basically, Tait was born 3 months premature, and his family need some help from the body of Christ to pay a medical bill of $51, 644 by June 3rd and as he was born premature, he was born too early to be covered by his parents medical insurance. They've already raised close to $30,000 already. They still need some help, so if you can pray for them or can donate, I'm sure they'd appreciate it heaps. Here is Tait's story:

"My name is Tait Zimmerman Jr. and I am a little baby boy who, without the help of modern medicine, dedicated care and God's hand, would not be alive today! I was born 3 months before I should have been and am miraculously doing well today. I spent the first three months of my life in the Neonatal Intensive Care Unit, cared for by some terrific doctors and nurses! Now my mommy and daddy have to get creative to pay the hospital, doctors and the whole team who took care of me. They have included a lot of information for you on this site about me, and our specific needs. Thank you for your consideration and support!"

You can also check out his website at http://www.littletait.com/

0 comments: