Busy!!

I'm tired. I really need to get to bed earlier these days. However, I'm excited. I have a busy 2 weeks ahead of me, starting with an intensive first aid/ CPR course on Thursday and Friday. I'm really excited about this course, I've wanted to do it for a while. It will be so good to have a little bit of knowledge that might one day be useful if someone is injured. Saturday I'm taking my little sister to the movies. Then she and Dad fly off to New Zealand, and I won't see them until I arrive there on the 23rd of December. Poor Mum. My little brother is away in France, Dad and my sister will be away in New Zealand :( I hope Mum doesn't feel too lonely with almost everybody in different countries! At least she'll still have me, and Max (the dog).

Then there is a Christmas party on Saturday night, which I've been looking forward to. Something else is happening on Sunday, I think, although I can't remember now what it is. Next Thursday I have another course. Then on Monday the 22nd we get on a plane to fly to New Zealand. I'm so excited at the thought of spending Christmas with all my extended family there. My little cousins will probably be taller than me now, seeing as I only see them about once every 2 years, and they grow so quickly!


In other news, the kitchen almost got set on fire. Again. How many times do I have to go through this before I learn that you can't leave oil in a pan and forget about it. Ever. At least this time it didn't catch on fire. The pan was smoking, but it quickly had the mince put in it, which cools it down, or something... (A quick mental re-check of Yr-12 physics tells me that, yes, putting a cold thing in a hot thing will cause the hot thing to become colder. Hurray for conduction!)

Anyway, I need to go to sleep. But, dear internet, could I trouble you for a small favour? You see, tomorrow is a very important day for me, and I am nervous. I would really appreciate any prayers you could spare my way.

Night!

0 comments: