It looked better in person.

I took this picture as I was coming home on the bus tonight as the sun was setting. I liked the way the cloud cover above and the Dandenongs rising in the distance seemed like a covering. The photo also seems quiet. The scene reminded me of the end of the day, when I jump into bed and feel warm, relaxed, cosy and safe.




















I took the picture with my phone. Unfortunately, I just missed the moment when the last of the sunlight was hitting the clouds and tinting them with gold. Like the title says, it looked better in person, but I thought I'd share it anyway. It was a beautiful scene, while it lasted. Then it changed. The light faded, the traffic started, and the bus drove away.

Only 5 days until we leave to go to New Zealand.

















I can't wait til wego home!

0 comments: